Microgaming and Neon Valley Studios are pulling down in the deep blue sea in their new Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah Slot Machine. With a pleasing design and tranquilizing background music, everything is set to seek out the treasures down below.
The new online slot has an RTP of 86.78 % and a 5.30 % jackpot contribution, giving you a total RTP of 92.08 %. Along with medium variance and four different progressive jackpots, this could be a new record-breaking slot. Like the other Mega Moolah slots, the new Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah only has a few slot features. But, the features you have available could turn out to be very helpful.
- Slot: Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah
- Provider: Microgaming/Neon Valley Studios
- RTP: 92.08 %
- Variance: Medium
- Features: Progressive Jackpot, Expanding Wilds, Respin, Win Both Ways
Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah Slot Machine
The new online slot is well designed. On the left side of the reels, you can find the indicators, showing the value of the four different Mega Moolah Jackpots. Beneath, you have a shell where you can collect the golden pearls that will activate the bonus game where you can win a progressive jackpot. Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah has 4 reels, each with 3 positions. These are again covered with 10 fixed win lines. The minimum bet is €0.1 per spin, while the maximum bet is €200. As with the other slots in the Mega Moolah series, your chance to activate the bonus game increases when wagering bigger stakes.
Best Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah Casino
- 200 % + 50 Spins
Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah Mobile
The new slot is perfectly designed for mobile gaming. Microgaming and Neon Valley Studios are using a responsive design, so the slot will adjust to your mobile giving you the best gaming experience. If you prefer to use landscape mode during your gaming sessions, the slot will have the same design as the online version. If you rather prefer portrait mode, the indicators for the progressive jackpots will be placed on top of the reels, to give room for all the details on your reels.
Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah Return To Player & Variance
When it comes to the Return to Player, or simply RTP, this is a bit lower than on Mega Moolah and Mega Moolah ISIS. Compared with other slots, the RTP is low. While the average slot has an RTP of approximately 95 %, this has an RTP of 92.08 %. The jackpot contribution accounts for 5.30 % of this. The variance is medium. So, you can not expect to net a lot of small wins on this slot. You can expect to have a few spins without any wins. But, boom, when you land a winning combination you could expect it to be a decent win.
Atlantean Treasures is both a simplistic slot and a complex slot. It is simplistic when it comes to the number of slot features, but once you manage to activate one of the features, you will notice that this is a slot with the capacity to surprise. First of all, you have Win Both Ways, which can be of great value when you are collecting wins. Another thing of value is, of course, the Expanding Wilds and the Respin. Finally, you have the bonus game where you can bag one of the four progressive jackpots.
Win Both Ways
There are several slots that have this feature, but we think that this is the first progressive slot with the Win Both Ways feature. The features are just as easy as it is brilliant. It lets you collect wins from both left to right and right to left.
Expanding Wilds & Respin
It is the mermaid that is the Wild symbol on this new progressive slot. She can only land on reels 2, 3, and 4, and when she does, she will expand to cover the full reel. Like any other Wild symbol, she can substitute for any other symbol on the slot.
Once you have landed the symbol, you will collect any winnings from that spin before the Wild symbol freezes on the reel while the other reels take another spin to give you a second opportunity to collect even more wins.
Like any other Mega Moolah slot, it is all about the progressive jackpots. The four different progressive jackpots are the same shared jackpots that can be won on the other slots in the Mega Moolah network. This is not the only thing they have in common. The Wheel of Fortune is also the same as on the other slots. In other words. There is a fair chance that this new slot is going to break the worl record.
To activate the bonus game, you have to collect golden pearls. This is a special symbol that can land on reels 2, 3, and 4. It can cover any symbol except the Wilds. What is important to remember is that you have a greater chance to activate the bonus game when wagering bigger stakes.